- Be sure to package your parts properly. Use a sturdy box. Package small parts in bags. Use at least 4 inches of newspaper to protect your parts from damage that may occur during shipping due to poor packaging.
- Please print a packing list for your box. Number your parts on the packing list and count the pieces. Be specific on what and which side you want polished and which parts get chrome, gold, black chrome, polished only or powder coated. If possible, send along a digital photo.
- Please provide us with your contact info somewhere on the INSIDE of the package and not just on the shipping label.
- Be sure to include your name, street address (Use a street address, UPS will not ship to a post office box), zip code and telephone number where you can be reached during the day and your home phone number.
- Insure each package for replacement costs, in the event any pieces are damaged during shipment.
- If you do not notify us of a declared value, we will assume you are declining insurance on the return shipment.
- Your payment is to be made before we return ship to you, via cc over the phone or money order. We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Please note that all orders must be completely disassembled prior to being processed. If items in your order require any disassembly by The Chrome Shop, a labor fee of $60/hr will be added to your order.
- If you want your order returned differently than specified above please advise us. Federal Express and truck line shipments also accepted and available for return shipment.